Searchcutbot searches the media and public bodies to find the content you need.
Editkeep just what your team needs, no more, no less.
Sendsend by email, branded to your organisation.
happy cutbot users
Cutbot's friendly and efficient staff made themselves available as required and supported our comms team to help us get the most out of their service. We would recommend Cutbot for any organisation's online media monitoring needs.
Stan Blackley, former Chief Exec of FoES
Cutbot's Holyrood seat forecaster
We have a new baby. Well, two new babies. The first one is the news that our public affairs monitoring service now covers Westminster as well as the Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament. So if your organisation has a need to track areas of policy you’re interested in, at either level or both, please do drop us a line. That’s … Read on…
Today samplebot is searching for: Brexit, in newspapers elsewhere in the EU
- Fexco ups presence in 'most attractive market in world' RTÉ, Ireland
- UK inflation rises for first time in 2018 RTÉ, Ireland
- Latvijas ārlietu ministrs: "Brexit" sarunās pastāv riski Apollo
- Opinion: Walsh's offensive farmer-baiting comments made me lose my rag Independent, Ireland
- Milano? Ombre, non solo successi Giù nel ranking della viviblità Affaritaliani
- "Mēs negribētu haotisku šķiršanos." Britu ministrs Rīgā uzteic latviešu devumu Lauku Avīze
- Ministerul Transporturilor a dat ordinul: RAR nu mai are voie să omologheze mașinile cu volan pe dreapta care provin din afara Uniunii Europene Unirea
- OTS: Miele & Cie. KG / Miele erreicht 4,3 Prozent Umsatzplus / Historische ... Böerse Online
- Uffe Elbæks nye plan: »Det nye supergrønne ministerium skal dybest set have den rolle, som Finansministeriet har i dag.« Berlingske
- CRU: How Food Stockpiling for Brexit could Cast Tinplate as a Winner Finanz Nachrichten