Searchcutbot searches the world's media to find the news you want.
Editkeep just what your team needs, no more, no less.
Sendsend by email, branded to your organisation.
happy cutbot users
Cutbot enabled us to easily recycle what we'd discovered into things we wanted our members to be aware of too, and gave us the kind of content that reinforced our role as the central hub of our activist community.
Dave Boyle, former Chief Exec of Supporters Direct
Supreme Court rules in favour of web browsing
In a ruling published today, the UK Supreme Court came down fairly and squarely in favour of the principle that browsing public web pages should not be considered an infringement of copyright. It still feels baffling that such an argument that should ever have had to be made, that it has taken so long for it to have been won, … Read on…
Today samplebot is searching for: zombies
- Awesome Stuff: Dealer's Choice Techdirt
- Annalee Newitz’s outlook on extinction is positively optimistic Globe and Mail
- 'The Walking Dead' spoilers: Network exec talks series ending and movie Examiner
- “The Great Gatsby,” Dan Brown’s “Inferno” and Rick Atkinson’s “Guns At Last Light” at number 1 on The Post’s bestsellers list Washington Post
- Zombie Climax! - Not Another Zombie Apocalypse (Ep. 3 - Finale) - IGN Originals IGN.com
- This week’s bestsellers in Canada Toronto Star
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie CBS
- The Disaffected Lib: Not Just a Symbolic Victory, Judge Slams Thug Conservatives for Robo-Calls. Progressive Bloggers
- Simon Pegg & Nick Frost Drink Away The Robopocalypse In The World's End! See It HERE! Perez Hilton
- I normally love winter, but right at this moment, not so Rockhampton Morning Bulletin
- YouTube Guide: "The Walking Fred" Daily Dot
- New Rapture-Palooza Clip Shows Off the Funny Side of the Apocalypse Dread Central