Searchcutbot searches the media and public bodies to find the content you need.
Editkeep just what your team needs, no more, no less.
Sendsend by email, branded to your organisation.
happy cutbot users
Cutbot enabled us to easily recycle what we'd discovered into things we wanted our members to be aware of too, and gave us the kind of content that reinforced our role as the central hub of our activist community.
Dave Boyle, former Chief Exec of Supporters Direct
Cutbot's Holyrood seat forecaster
We have a new baby. Well, two new babies. The first one is the news that our public affairs monitoring service now covers Westminster as well as the Scottish Government and Scottish Parliament. So if your organisation has a need to track areas of policy you’re interested in, at either level or both, please do drop us a line. That’s … Read on…
Today samplebot is searching for: Donald Trump, regrettably, in US media
- Prediction markets bet on Hillary Clinton avoiding charges in email scandal Daily Dot
- Are the Clintons the Real Housing-Crash Villains? National Review
- Trump tells California voters 'there is no drought' Chicago Tribune
- AP-NORC Poll: Voters interested, not excited about election Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Animosity Toward Hillary Clinton, Fuels Republican Unity Talking Points Memo
- This Week in God, 5.28.16 MSNBC
- Be Like Bernie: Sanders Looks To Spread His Political Wealth National Public Radio, USA
- Morning Press: Boy killed; Church fires; Dragged dog; Trump delegate; Pond turtles Columbian
- Party chairs see reversal of fortune The Hill
- Morning Report: Big Day in State and National Politics Voice of San Diego
- Hillary Clinton just had the Worst Week in Washington Washington Post
- An ETF Built to Time The Market Wall Street Journal